Depart Friday, July 21, 2017 in early a.m. Return Saturday, July 29, 2017 in late p.m.
- Cost is within range of $400 - $500
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $50.00 due Wednesday, November 30
Cost includes transportation to and from Detroit in rented 15 passenger vans, food, lodging, and ministry t-shirts. It will not include money for meals on the way to and returning from Detroit, snacks, or drinks. The total amount also does not include the reductions that your youth can see by participating in the fundraisers on Sunday, October 23, 2016 and May 7, 2017. Between these two events we hope that your cost will be significantly less. Youth can check with Janet(firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if they have money in their youth account.
- Training Dates: May 17 & 24; both from 7:30 – 8:30 pm.
- A 500 word statement on "Why I feel called to go and serve on the mission field in Detroit, MI this summer" is required. This is to be written by the youth in his or her own words. Statement is due Friday, December 16th.
- EFBC Youth Medical Release Form - If you do not have one on file, you will need turn in a copy to the church office
- EFBC Adult Medical Release Form - If adult leaders do not have one on file, you will need bring a copy to the church office
- Youth Conduct Contract - Again, if you do not have one on file, you will need to come to the church office to fill one out